*Pharmacist - Covid-19 Vaccination Support
A-Line Staffing Solutions Morgantown, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
A-Line is seeking 5 Immunization Pharmacists in the area to assist with administering the COVID-19 Vaccine to frontline workers!
Paid Travel Time and Mileage!
Pharmacist Job Summary:
This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations. Flexible with part time and full time hours available.
- Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a ‘ team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate from competitors
- This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
Pharmacist Minimum Required Qualifications:
- • This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- • Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
- • Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
- • Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
- • Must have a valid driver’ s license