*Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse - MC
A-Line Staffing Solutions Lincoln, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
- LVN/LPN will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Record Keeping
- Defines goals for performance appraisal and completes goals established at the previous appraisal.
- Regularly attends and participates in staff meetings, promoting teamwork and providing constructive, honest input.
- Assist with marketing
- Keeps the clinic clean and uncluttered.
- Informs corporate of any need for repairs to clinic or equipment.
- Follows universal precautions in cleaning up or disposing of any blood of body fluids.
- Communicates to corporate possible questions and agenda items for staff meetings.
- Works with corporate on process implementation.
- Assists in finding replacements to cover unanticipated time off or schedule changes that are unrelated to illness.
- Assists in new employee training when needed.
- Employee may be required to complete or be responsible for additional job duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of one-year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Record, taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing.
- Graduate of a school of Practical or Vocational Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)) at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- Must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
How to Apply!
Please know our phone lines are very busy. The best way to get instant consideration is to reply back to this posting with a copy of your most up to date resume.