(AZ) Customer Call Center Rep - Local Remote Only - $17.00
A-Line Staffing Solutions Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Benefits Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ.
They will be conducting a Virtual Interview for this position! If qualified, you will immediately get an interview!
Able to work Remotely due to Covid-19 if qualified. Local Remote Only!
Will eventually move back in office once considered safe.
Must be able to start on 7/12/2021.
M - F: 8 Hour Shift between 5:30 AM - 8 PM (30 - 40 Hours) +OT when requested.
Pay: $17.00 or $17.75 for Bilingual: Spanish
Call Center Requirements:
MUST have 1+ Years of Customer Service experience.
Call Center experience is a PLUS!
MUST have Good Job History!
MUST complete a Virtual Interview!
Call Center Description:
The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
• Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message
• Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
• Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understand client’s plan documents and online knowledge base tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
• Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
• Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner
• Regularly participate in team meetings and training
• You will spend the majority of your time assisting customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested, please contact Chin Yang at A-Line Staffing. Thank you!
A-Line Staffing Solutions