ALINE is seeking to hire a new team member to support our digital marketing and advertising team. This Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist will work closely with our team to plan, implement, and report on strategic marketing and digital advertising campaigns. This person will be a self-starter who enjoys working both independently and as part of a team and who is capable of being productive while working remotely.
This position is approximately 60% remote work but will require some in-person meetings. The ALINE office is located in Spartanburg, SC.
- Build, manage and optimize digital ads across multiple platforms (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Develop compelling content for digital ad campaigns across multiple platforms
- Make strategic recommendations on campaigns to help accomplish client goals
- Analyze and leverage data to make informed decisions
- Generate SEO and digital data reports to track success metrics and identify opportunities for improvements on client campaigns
- Develop and help implement effective sales funnel strategies
- 2+ years of digital marketing/advertising experience
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certified
- Knowledge of digital campaign success metrics and ability to identify opportunities
- Understanding of different types of ad formats and platforms and ability to recommend the best options to meet a customer’s goals
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple client projects, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fundamental understanding of HubSpot (preferred)
Why Work Here?Based in our hometown of Spartanburg, SC, ALINE is a lot like the clients we serve: a small local business that punches above its weight while remaining committed to some important old-fashioned values. We believe in hard work, in treating people like we want to be treated, and being an engaged member of our community. We will never forget our roots, even as we strive to stay ahead of the curve. We believe that's the best way to serve our clients.
Join a growing company that encourages a healthy work/life balance where you can have a flexible schedule. Happy workers do the best work!