ABOUT THE ROLE
As a senior pen tester with A-LIGN, you will be part of a dedicated pen testing team whose sole purpose is to test and improve the security of our clients’ systems and data, across a wide range of industries. The team utilizes a broad range of tools and is constantly evolving to discover new vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.
Your responsibilities will include planning and executing penetration testing under the direction of a member of the management team.
REPORTS TO: Managing Consultant
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Execute internal, external, wireless, and web application pen tests
- Execute social engineering tests, including phising, vishing, and physical
- Execute vulnerability scans and assessments
- Compile and write client reports
- Navigate the Kali system from the command line only
- Create, modify, move, and write files and documents from the command line only
- Create and write Bash scripts from the command line
- Reimage devices and virtual machines with Kali Linux
Master’s or bachelor’s degree
In cybersecurity, management information systems, computer science, or relevant discipline
At least 2 years of experience performing network and application pen tests
Current C|EH, OSCP, or other related certification
- Familiarity with a text editor, Nano, Vi, etc
- Knowledge of nMap tool and flag options
- Solid knowledge of networking, creating SSH tunnels, and listening for them on a receiving device
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- A high degree of motivation
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Up to 10% out of town travel
- Generous paid time off plan
- Technology allowance
- Virtual employment
- Vacation bonus
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Employer paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Employer paid health, vision and dental
- Paid Office closure December 24-January 1
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Certification reimbursement
- Competitive bonus structure
A-LIGN is a global cybersecurity and compliance firm that assists organizations of all sizes with the ever-changing cyber threat landscape, headquartered in Tampa, Florida. A-LIGN leverages our industry expertise to guide organizations towards security, compliance and privacy services that will enhance their information security to prevent cyber threats, and reduce risk, turning their security into a competitive edge. We are a licensed CPA firm, Qualified Security Assessor Company, HITRUST CSF assessor, accredited ISO 27001 certification body, and accredited FedRAMP 3PAO offering SOC 1: SSAE 18 Examinations, SOC 2: AT 101 Services, PCI DSS Assessment Services, FISMA Security Assessments, ISO 27001 Certifications, FedRAMP Security Assessments, HIPAA and HITECH Services and Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!