Apache Logistics is a third party dedicated contract carrier. This means we contract with several of our customers for long term commitments. We are responsible for their transportation needs, supply and maintenance of equipment, route planning, as well as hiring, training, and maintaining excellent relationships with our committed drivers.
At Apache Logistics we believe that if we work within a culture of cooperation and teamwork with our customers, employees and suppliers, we will provide the best possible solutions and the benefits will be long lasting, successful, and mutually beneficial.
The customer for this position is a leading business products wholesaler with an expansive inventory of business technology products, cleaning and break room supplies, and everyday office essentials like copy paper and printer supplies.
Why work with us?
- New and late model equipment; leading technologies
- Dedicated freight = more home time and minimum down time
- Be known by your name, not a number
- 28' Straight Truck with rear lift gate
- 3rd shift starting at midnight, working until approximately 9 or 10am
- Monday through Friday nights
- Local Route - Home Daily
- Dedicated delivery routes
- Requires handling of palatalized freight
- Lift gates and pallet jacks utilized
- Based on the Northwest side of Indianapolis.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid loading rate, mileage, and per stop
- Weekly and quarterly bonuses
- 6 paid holidays per year
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment; 2 weeks after 2 years; 3 weeks after 7 years
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health benefits available after only 30 days
- Low deductibles and excellent coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Company paid Costco Gold Star membership
- CDL Class A or B
- 2 years related recent and verifiable commercial driving experience
- Ability to bend, lift, push, or pull
- Good MVR
- Drug Screen
- DOT Medical Card
- Criminal Background Check
Please call Amber Wiley, Recruiting Manager, at (616) 403-1826 to further discuss, or respond with a resume.