We are now hiring full time experienced Automotive Glass Technicians!
We offer excellent pay based on experience and track record. Company vehicles, sick pay, paid vacations, and more. Salary paid positions and profit sharing may be available to qualifying safety minded employees.
This is not an entry level position.
Candidates must have the knowledge and skills necessary for this position prior to hiring and feel confident enough to be placed out on the field with minimal training or supervision.
Must be available full time Monday-Friday 8-5PM and occasionally Saturday 8-12PM.
- Removal and installation of auto glass, including windshield, quarter glass, roof glass, and back glass, on a variety of vehicles, including classic, luxury, and brand new models.
- Using primer to prime all damaged areas of windshields and car windows
- Traveling to various locations to assess as well as repair or replace customers’ windshields and windows
- Removing moldings, wipers, screws, bolts, and clips before glass installation and repairs and replacing them thereafter.
- Injecting resin into small chips or cracks and heating the damaged areas using a heat source
- Identifying issues that may affect glass installation, such as rust or vehicle damage
- Removing all dirt and debris from windshields and windows before beginning repair or weatherproofing treatments
- Using clips, moldings, and adhesives to affix custom-cut glass to customers’ vehicles.
- Minimum of 1 year within the past 3 years of proven experience working as an Auto Glass Technician
- Clean background and work authorization
- Dependable strong work ethic
- Sound knowledge of automotive glass repair and installation techniques
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Willing to follow instructions and proper procedures
- Detail oriented
A Gold Star Glass LLC
Why Work Here?Our company is a local family owned & operated auto glass repair shop with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Our certified technicians have serviced thousands of vehicles throughout the valley and are qualified in calibration. We are a mobile service and offer competitive pricing and hassle free same or next day service. Give us a call at 480-470-8000 for questions or scheduling.
Positive work environment, friendly customer base, fulfilling hands on work, mobile jobs around the valley, with competitive pay!