***This position is located in St. George, UT***
We at A Gentle Touch Home Care are searching for personable and responsible caregivers and CNA's to join our team and provide life changing personal care for our clients in their homes. This is a rewarding job that gives you the opportunity to directly impact peoples lives in a positive way and allows them to remain in their home and improve their quality of life. We are passionate about helping others, including both our clients and our caregivers, and we look forward to discussing the opportunity to join our team with you.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) & PCA (Personal Care Aide) Positions Available
A Gentle Touch Home Care is a non-medical personal care agency striving to provide personalized and quality care to all of our patients in Southern Utah including St. George, Cedar City, and Kanab. We are hiring both CNA's and non-licensed caregivers, so please apply even if you don't have your CNA license. We can also help you get your CNA license if you are interested, just ask during your interview!
Provide excellent client care including some or all of the following:
- Skin care maintenance
- Range of motion (ROM) and muscle strengthening exercise to maintain optimal level of functioning
- Assist with toileting
- Assist with bathing, grooming, and other personal hygiene necessities
- Turning and positioning of the client
- Monitoring and reporting changes in the client status to the Client Care Coordinator(s)
- Clocking in and out according to the direction and procedure assigned by the Client Care Coordinator(s)
- Dressing and undressing the client
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
This position is rewarding and allows employees to interact personally with the patients. We offer competitive pay rates, which are discussed upon interview, and flexible hours. We will work around your scheduling including school or other obligations.
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
1. Have a current CNA license or be enrolled in a CNA course, and must maintain a license throughout employment (We are also hiring non CNA caregivers and can provide training, still apply to this job if you don't have your CNA!).
2. 18 years or older
3. Be able to pass a background check
4. Have a reliable vehicle
5. Have current CPR and First Aid Certification and training, or be willing to obtain certification
6. Be comfortable working independently with little direct supervision in the home
Come join our team at A Gentle Touch Home Care and help us provide the best quality home care in Southern Utah.