Part-Time Administrative Support for EHS Department
- Expired: December 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Support Job Purpose
Provide part-time administrative support to safety, quality and the office.
The premises in Bowling Green, OH
- Assist in making scanning, organizing and digital filing documents to an online repository keeping the documents separated by day
- Create risk assessments and operating procedures
- Assist in achieving ISO 9001 certification and maintenance of certification
- Work in accordance with all company policies relating to health & safety
- Any other tasks as required
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Working towards Degree in Environmental Health and Safety preferred
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Demonstrated strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Skills and Competencies
- Leadership, teamwork, and communication Interest and enjoyment in building effective relationships with staff.Effectively lead facility EH&S by example, demonstrating a commitment to the business and values, motivates employee's compliance, and sets clear expectations. Good coaching skills, able to pass on experience and advice effectively to members of the team. Creates an environment to support change and takes responsibility for inspiring, leading, and executing a safety culture.
- Task and project Project management skills Consider and execute projects successfully.Able to make effective decisions. Able to perform Gap analysis, document shortfalls, develop strategies and implement. Well organized with good attention to detail.
- Self-management and motivation Able to work calmly under pressure.Able to use own initiative to complete a task; committed to continuous improvement. Confident, enthusiastic and a team player with a 'can do' attitude; driven to achieve the optimum outcome.
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values: Sense of fun, Sense of purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, and Respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
AddressBowling Green, OH
BusinessView all jobs at A-Gas Americas