Director of Marketing
A-Gas Americas Bowling Green, OH
- Posted: 16 days ago
Director of Marketing
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment through the reduction of global warming gases being released into the atmosphere. For more information on A-Gas, and our environmental journey, please go to www.agas.com/us.
We're looking for a motivated, highly skilled Marketing Director to manage our total solution services offerings which helps companies reduce their carbon footprint and meet sustainability goals. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding, digital marketing, and website design that showcases who we are and what we do. If you want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
This role could be located in Bowling Green, Ohio or Rhome, Texas (15 min. from Fort Worth) or anywhere in the US remotely.
- Manage the overall company vision from A-Gas corporate (located in UK), and be able to translate to local implementation
- Lead the go-to-market strategy around ESG messaging and total solutions offerings, including commercial campaigns, website design/update and marketing programs/collateral
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies to generate revenue and gas acquisition
- Lead and mentor the local marketing team and vendor relationships
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs,
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with the commercial team to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications, Master's degree preferred
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressBowling Green, OH
BusinessView all jobs at A-Gas Americas