CDL Delivery Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cylinder Exchange Technician
Who are we?
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. Rapid Recovery is the company's service division and the number one provider of refrigerant recovery services for the HVAC, refrigeration, demolition, and marine industries. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. For more information on A-Gas, and our environmental journey, please go to www.agas.com/us.
A-Gas Americas is looking to hire a full-time Route Driver/Cylinder Exchange Technician, servicing the HVAC and specialty gas industries. Are you a people person who enjoys being out in the field? Do you want to work for a company that values you and appreciates your contributions? If so, please read on!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CYLINDER EXCHANGE TECHNICIAN
As a Cylinder Exchange Technician, you are on the front line with our customers and prospects in a specific territory, handling our "Rapid Exchange" program. Job duties include:
- Operate the A-Gas cylinder exchange program by picking up and dropping off refrigerant gas cylinders at customer locations via a box truck.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare and properly label cylinders.
- Operate a pallet jack and lift gate to load and unload shipments.
- Consolidate refrigerants into half-ton cylinders.
- Assist with the sourcing of gas by looking for additional gas to bring back to the company for reclamation or destruction purposes.
- Keep accurate reports and submit daily work orders and weekly expense reports on time.
- Provide care for your assigned vehicle by keeping it in good condition and maintained according to the vehicle manual
- Work safely and report any safety concerns
- Other job duties as identified
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A CYLINDER EXCHANGE TECHNICIAN
- High school diploma/GED
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Have a CDL Class C license and able to obtain hazmat endorsement within 30 days of employment
- Ability to obtain EPA 608 license within 30 days of employment
- Excellent reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to work outside in all kinds of weather and spend a lot of time driving
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High level to details
- Safety First attitude
Knowledge of the HVAC industry and experience with the handling of refrigerant and recovery of HVAC gases are preferred but multiple factors will be taken into consideration. Are you courteous and professional? Do you have good communication skills? Are you an attentive driver? Are you resilient and persistent? Are you a team player with a can-do attitude? If so, then you might just be perfect for this job handling refrigerant for the HVAC industry!
This is a full-time position that typically works a 40-hour week, Monday - Friday.
This position starts at $24 - $28/hour, depending on experience
A-Gas offers generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), a 401(k), company-paid short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, training initiatives, professional certifications, and a tuition reimbursement program. It is an exciting time to be a part of A-Gas, come grow with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Supply Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.