If you have experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst in supporting an IT Refresh/Install Help Desk operation within a Federal organization this is the job for you.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for performing a range of services, to include:
· Organizes and coordinates planning and production of Quality Assurance activities. Develops a Quality Assurance plan.
· Provides project status reporting and interface with Government management.
· Create, maintain and update Asset Inventory and Delivery reports.
· Ensure the team is meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards.
· Write production validation test cases for the PC Installation and Migration team.
· Perform various testing including user-acceptance testing.
· Collaborate with product managers and a development team to identify and resolve issues, coordinate system requirements, and create project timelines.
· Create, document and maintain technical/functional manuals to reduce the training time for new staff.
· Attend and participate in design, defect, and deployments to ensure infrastructure or application functions and guidelines are observed.
· As a primary QA analyst, directing a QA team to test, plan, and execute end-to-end pre-deployment regression testing.
· Monitor call center staff performance
· Train staff consistently and maintain training records
· Review program compliance with applicable IT asset accountability regulations
· Public trust clearance
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
· Candidate or Job requires a BA/BS degree and at least five (5) years of relevant experience.
· Must have prior experience with performing Quality Assurance for IT Refresh/Install Help Desk program
· Must have experience with the federal sector and relevant knowledge of applicable IT regulations
· Experience with ServiceNow is preferred
OTHER KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills.
· Must be experienced in relevant tools and applications such as but not limited to Office 365 applications such as SharePoint and Teams, IT asset management software such as ServiceNow, ConnectWise, and IT Glue, migration tools such as USMT and LapLink.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and be detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment across different functions
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance if needed
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The characteristics described below are representative of those an employee may encounter while working at the facility:
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record are an essential function of the job
- Frequently required to sit, stand and walk.
- Work in shifts
- Possible weekend work
- Travel within the DMV area
Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
- Competitive compensation package and medical benefits
- Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurances
- Paid time-off program consisting of vacation, sick, and holidays
Please respond with your annual salary requirement. Current salary level may be requested and verified during the selection process.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted for follow up. No relocation is available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE: The job offer and duration is subject to contract award, completion of a successful candidate background check, approval by the client, satisfactory performance, and availability of funding.
About A Federal Government Contractor:
We are a growing federal contractor supporting multiple federal clients in Greater Washington DC Metro as a prime contractor with special focus on Supply Chain Management, Financial Management Support, Technology Integration, Quality Systems and Management Advisory. All eligible full-time, regular employees receive benefits including PTO, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, fringe, flex benefits, and retirement.