- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for qualified Project Manager who has recent experience in the construction field, with a willingness to take charge on certain projects. A project manager at AE Talley Construction should embody many characteristics including great communication skills to be able to ensure the projects at hand can be achieved efficiently and effectively
· Manage independent construction projects to help maintain the schedule and budget
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
· Ability to explain contract and technical matters to others in a clear manner
· Ability to oversee many aspects about a project like the preconstruction process, estimating, managing scheduling, accounting, cost control,
· Ability to develop, and maintain positive relationships with others
· Prepare RFP/RFQ’s from design and general contractors. Ability to negotiate agreements with vendors, contractors and design professionals and liaise with in house/ external legal counsel through the final execution of agreements
· Lead construction process, negotiating change orders, management of design revisions, monthly invoicing,
· Collaborate with engineers, architects and others working in the same project
· Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
· Ability to calculate amounts and figures such as commissions, discount interest, percentages, proportions, area. Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra, geometry, and financial analysis.
· Attention to detail with thoroughness in accomplishing the task at hand
· Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, or any other 2nd language)
· Operate heavy machinery like bobcat or back ho
· Proficient with scheduling program and time management
· Great efficiency of time management. Shows great follow-up skills. Always meets deadlines and can be continuously counted on to accomplish assignments and duties.
· Ability to work well with others and customers to set realistic expectations.
· A Team player with the ability to communicate. Positive impact on team dynamics
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds with the ability to squat, bend, and climb ladders
· Prior experience in a supervisory role is recommended
A E Talley Construction
131 Sambar Lane Mount RoyalPhiladelphia, PA
ConstructionView all jobs at A E Talley Construction