Job Description - RN (Registered Nurse)
A client of Sunshine Enterprise USA is seeking RNs to join our team. Full benefits available at 32 hours and above. This is a perfect opportunity for a nurse who would like to pick up additional shifts with a flexible schedule that works for you.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires an ability to pick up any unfamiliar software quickly.
This client is large upscale Active Living Community and Health Center dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent residential and health care facilities.
Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable, but not required. Experience working with the elderly, handicapped or developmentally disabled adults preferred.
A day in the life:
- Providing heartfelt caring service to our residents.
- Following physician orders to provide excellent care and care planning.
- Administering medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records, provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for residents.
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Schedule doctor’s appointments and coordinate transportation for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab results.
2nd Floor, Suit #220
Recruiter: Carmen Chavez (407) 636-2982
A Client of Sunshine Enterprise USA