PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT
A-C-T Environmental & Infrastructure Titusville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A-C-T Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc., seeks an Project Manager Assistant with the ability to provide support and assistance to individuals and departments by helping them meet their job responsibilities, by getting tasks and projects accomplished, and by keeping Company’s clients happy. All responsibilities are expected to be completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of standard office software programs: Basic skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- Coordinate workflow and prioritize tasks
- Comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels and maintain effective working relationships with them
- Present a professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor
- Preserve confidentiality of sensitive information
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Industrial Services, Field Services, Consulting, Emergency Response and Waste Management and Environmental Health & Safety Project Managers with requests for info, data, docs, etc.
- Track field staff schedule, order & release equipment/materials
- Coordinate approval signatures for purchase orders & payables
- Coordinate timesheet submittals to accounting for payroll
- Coordinate vehicle scheduling for projects
- Liaison to outside equipment vendors and maintain current pricing for billing
- Act as department liaison to accounting and other departments
- File and maintain project files and bid files
- Prep and submit credit applications
- Answer phones as needed. (Coordinate with receptionist backup for lunch)
- Maintain copier & fax machines
- Process & coordinate permit submittals & pickup
- Provides a variety of support for project-based work such as word processing, spreadsheet and database entry, reporting, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Order supplies and equipment from vendors
- Assist with project setup tasks, job packs and project prep
- Maintain and update emergency response client database
- Prepare and distribute emergency response agreements
- Complete and submit DOT Permit applications
- Request utility locates
- Request and review quotations from subcontractors
- Assist with file review before submitting to accounting for invoicing (A/P’s, daily’s, notes, etc.)
- Update ER subcontractor database and subcontractor files, including insurance certificates
- Answer phones as needed
- All other admin duties as needed or assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a high school diploma and 2 years of experience in a similar position. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and can create and assemble professional documents. Must possess basic clerical and proofreading skills. Experience in a professional office setting is preferred.
May require the ability to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk and manipulate (carry, lift, move) light to medium weights of 10-30 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate technical equipment, read technical information and to analyze complex data, as well as, good hearing and speaking abilities to exchange information on the phone or in person.
Duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office setting. Occasional travel to offsite locations to perform work and work-related errands or to attend meetings may be required.
- Signing the Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement.
- Negative drug screen as directed under A-C-T’s Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Position based Background / Credit Check.
- Eligibility to drive under A-C-T’s auto insurance policy.
A-C-T Environmental & Infrastructure
TechnologyView all jobs at A-C-T Environmental & Infrastructure