Medical Office Manager
The Office Manager will oversee the office's general administrative function and activities.
- Oversees the daily work activities of the office.
- May handle or assist with discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs or facilitates maintenance of office equipment, including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist clerical/medical staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering/making phones calls, assisting with medical billing, sorting and distributing mail, transcribing, assisting with training, and preparing documents.
- Preparing reports for meetings
- Oversees petty cash fund.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent Ability to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with medical terminology
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in healthcare administration or related field preferred.
- Medical Office Experience
- A proven record of managing a $10 million business.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
A Brighter Future Healthcare ServicesFayetteville, NC
Get fresh Medical Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.