Medical Office Administrator
The Office Administrator will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
- Oversees the daily workflow of administrative staff, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times, stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree in healthcare administration or related field preferred.
- A proven record of scaling a previous business to $1 million in one year.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
A Brighter Future Healthcare ServicesFayetteville, NC
Get fresh Medical Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.