Looking for reliable observant, experienced security officer to handle interior and exterior security thought facility. You will be responsible for greeting clients and guests, assigning the property security badge to each visitor, monitoring the interior and exterior of the facility by conducting rounds and checking cameras. Assist with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures of patients, staff, and visitors. Protects staff, clients, and property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference, including the potential for violence in the workplace.
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working with the homeless population.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent • Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner • Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying. • As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws • Display exceptional customer service and communication skills