A Brighter Avenue is looking for a Licensed Behavior Analysts to help us expand our in-home ABA therapy program for children 0-7!
Competitive Compensation ($70,000 - $95,000 a year)
We service children with autism across the Phoenix valley and are looking for LBAs who would like to supervise their own team of trainees and behavior health techs, under the guidance of the program director.
Please note: Services take place in the client's home and community, this is not a clinic position. Driving is required and LBAs make their own schedule with a weekly max of 40 hours.
- Must be a licensed behavior analyst in the state of AZ
- Must be a BCBA in good standing with the BACB
- Must be eligible to supervise individuals seeking BACB supervision
- Must have experience providing therapy in-home to children with autism
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal daily supervision or direction
- Must be able to fulfill obligations of trainees' supervision (5% of hours worked) including frequently visiting clients
- Must be punctual with completing reports/assessments/documentation
- Must be able to communicate efficiently: Communication with staff, program director, and families via phone and email must be provided in a timely manner
Competitive salary - $70,000- $95,000 a year
- W-2 position
- 401(k) company match up to 4%
- Health care, long/short term care, vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off (as it accrues)
- Behavioral Therapy: 1year
- Master's (Required)
- BCBA (Required)
Come explore this opportunity to work independently and manage your own cases, grow your team, and disseminate ABA!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year