We are seeking a 1099 Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Generating leads by building up rapport with clients, neighbors, and other sources
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software and QuickBooks finance software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
A-1 Remodeling By Randall J Smith, LLC
Why Work Here?We’re a full-service residential remodeling business with a history and experience of providing quality services since 1988. Our craftsman provide excellence with their installation of kitchens, baths and bath suites, flooring, drywall, room additions, room leveling, tile, concrete & masonry, utilities, windows, doors, siding, painting, dormer and attic conversions, custom and standard improvements, roofing, garages, decks, basement conversions, insulation packages, crawl space insulation or encapsulation, outdoor kitchens, fire and storm damage repair, insurance claims, whole house remodels, and most anything else needed.
Family-oriented business with room to take on as many projects as you can manage!