Image Review clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client Transcore needs Image Reviewers to start ASAP! Please see below for all details :
An image review clerk will properly identify the license plate number and plate state codes as well as plate type, vehicle type and any plate number prefix and suffixes where applicable. They will use guides for identifying various state plates for all 50 states. A fully trained image review clerk will be able to identify an average of 600 images per hour, while maintaining established accuracy standards.
In the case the images need to be rejected because its unreadable, it is necessary to follow the business rules reject disposition reasons for the review project as business rules can be different between those projects. An image review clerk is also responsible to consistently monitor the image quality and system performance and give feedback to their supervisor to assure optimum picture and application quality and performance. The image review clerk may also need to assist with training new clerks.
- Work Schedule: Weeknight shifts - Mon - Fri (4:30 pm to 12:30 am) night shift:
- Payrate : $14.00 an hour
- Location : 2705 W Sam Houston Pkwy N. Houston, TX 77043 ( West side of Houston )
- Training : The client has asked that you not be out for any reason during the first few months of training. This is a requirement per our client. Please Only apply if you can make this commitment.
Requirements/ Education :
- High school diploma is needed to apply.
- Transportation is a MUST there is no bus route to this location!
- This is a long-term temporary opportunity!!!
- Dress Code is Business Casual, this is a professional environment.
- Correctly identify all projects state plates that may include prefix and suffix or plate types.
- Correctly identify all other state license plates
- Reject unidentifiable license plates using the correct disposition reasons.
- After training and learning period – applicant will need to identify 600 images per hour.
- Monitor picture quality and application performance for potential problems
- Assist with new clerk training if requested.
- Other duties as directed by image review supervisor.
- Data entry experience required.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and highly organized. Data entry and computer skills.
- Typing speed 35 wpm
- Adhere to work schedule.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
If you are interested and can commit to the evening schedule . Please respond back with your resume. A rep in our office will make contact to schedule you to come in next week for a brief interview and orientation if selected to move forward.
Please apply online. www.a1personnelinc.com
A- 1 Personnel of Houston
2901 w sam houston plwyHouston, TX
Get fresh Imaging Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.