Auto Body Technician
A-1 Collision & Glass of Englewood Englewood, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Auto Body Technician to repair vehicles to pre-collision condition. I-Car training including welding desired, but will provide certification training to the right candidate.
- Performing work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy.
- Communicating with Estimators and Parts Associates to obtain necessary parts.
- Assessing vehicle condition to determine if additional safety or repair work is needed.
- Performing all body repairs according to estimate.
- Performing welding, soldering, body alignment, and frame/unibody repairs.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to provide high quality repairs.
- ICAR certification (preferred) or interest to become certified.
- At least two years’ automotive experience.
- Must have a valid, in-state driver’s license with an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to operate an automobile.
A-1 Collision & Glass of EnglewoodWhy Work Here?
Locally owned and operated, great team & benefits.
4990 Placida Road EnglewoodEnglewood, FL
AutomotiveView all jobs at A-1 Collision & Glass of Englewood