A# 1 Air’s reputation for quality workmanship, excellent service, and dedication to our employees as well as our customers has made us one of fastest growing and largest Air Conditioning companies in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. We have over 85,000 customers and we're constantly attracting new customers due to our excellent reputation, unparalleled customer service and our extensive advertising.
If you are POSITIVE, PRODUCTIVE and want VERY GOOD INCOME POTENTIAL, We are the company of your dreams!
Joining our company will provide you with a fast-paced, challenging and fun work environment in which you will use to grow as a technician and as a person. We know that our best assets are our people and we are actively recruiting for up and coming installers and technicians that are excited by rapid growth, high income potential and career advancement. We also have a full time in-house training program to help you increase your skill level and increase your pay!
Our tight-knit team has blossomed under a family-owned business for many years, and the possibilities for the future are tremendous. Now is the time to join us!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person—which may be you—to join our team of professionals. This long-term position is filled with promise:
• Steady Work
• Performance based pay – our techs average $75,000-$100,000 a year!
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Workers Comp. plus much more
• 100+ hrs a year of training. Top notch, Full time in-house training program
- NATE TRAINING and CERTIFICATION in house
• Stocked Late Model Company Vehicle and cutting edge technology
• Growth Potential
• A Friendly Work Environment
• Group outings, parties, cookouts and team building events
• Community and Charity involvement
• Sick, Personal and Vacation Days
We're looking for a friendly, clean-cut, professional Service Technicians who have a positive attitude and take pride in doing it right the first time!
- 1+ Year of Residential HVAC Service Experience
- Ambitious, outgoing and ready to work- Sky is the limit!
- Great with people - can communicate as well as deliver great service
- Drug free - WE TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- Good driving record and current valid license
- EPA Certified a must. NATE a plus!
- Qualify for state registration
- Must be able to diagnose and make repairs as well as present options for replacements upgrades, add ons and energy savings.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We have recently been ranked the 2nd best company to work for in Texas!!Due to extensive growth, this is a new position within the organization. We have over 85,000 customers and we're constantly attracting new customers due to our excellent reputation, unparalleled customer service and our extensive advertising.