We are looking for a friendly, clean cut, and professional Electrician with a positive attitude to give our customer the best customer service possible. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring, troubleshooting, and educating our customers on electrical safety in their home.
For 25 years, A#1 Air has been the leading and most trusted air conditioning and heating service provider in Dallas, Fort Worth. We are also a choice provider for plumbing and electric services. We've earned our "Best in the Biz" reputation and don't take it lightly.
· Execute plans of electrical wiring for lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
· Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment
· Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
· Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
· Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
· Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
· Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair.
· Licensed through the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR) as a Journeyman, Residential Wireman, or an apprentice with at least 3 years of experience.
· Experience in residential service is a plus.
· Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc)
· Quality work is required- no short cuts.
· Ambitious, outgoing and ready to work- Sky is the limit!
· Great with people - can communicate as well as deliver great service
· Good driving record and current valid license
· Must be able to install to code and company requirements.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
· Good physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
· Ability to pass drug and background screening
• Steady Work EVERYDAY!
• TOP PAY
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Workers Comp. plus much more
• Stocked Company Vehicle
• Growth Potential
• A Friendly Work Environment
• Group outings, parties, cookouts and team building events
• Community and Charity involvement
• Sick, Personal and Vacation Days