Certified Medical Assistant CMA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant CMA to become a part of our team here in Fort Myers, FL! Great one-of-a-kind opportunity to make some extra money for those who work in healthcare!
- Travel to Lee Health Hospitals
- Deliver durable medical equipment to Lee Health Hospitals
- Educate patients, staff, and family on the equipment being provided
- Communicate with co-workers, patients, hospital staff, etc on patient care
- Obtain proper documentation for equipment being provided
- License/Certification in MA, PTA, PT, OTA, OT, AT, LPN, RN
- Clean Driving Record(No DUI's, etc.)
- Good understanding of A & P
- Strong Communication Skills
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
A & G Spinal LLCWhy Work Here?
Wonderful one of a kind opportunity with great people to work with! Room for growth and learning!
A & G Spinal LLC provides spinal and orthopedic durable medical equipment to patients and hospitals in Lee County.
13601 McGregor Blvd Suite 11Fort Myers, FL