A & Associates in Tampa, FL is looking for one trash helper to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is self-driven/self starter who is ambitious,engaged, motivated, and reliable.
Job Duties include taking orders from supervisors to determine which truck and areas have been assigned for garbage pickup tasks.
Other duties include
• Assist garbage truck drivers in mapping proper routes by using either the GPS or standard maps.
• Navigate short and safe ways to destinations, ensuring that timeliness is kept a priority.
• Empty trash cans into the garbage truck, ensuring that all receptacles are placed back in their proper areas.
• Ascertain that no garbage container block the main entrance to the house, or porches and mailboxes.
• Navigate way to the garbage disposal areas, assigned by supervisors, and ensure that garbage correctly puts away.
• Provide customers with information and education on proper methods and techniques to handle garbage disposal.
• Ascertain that proper safety gear is donned, to avoid sicknesses and contamination.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with dispatch team, providing status updates throughout the day.
• Work with supervisors to provide on the job training to newly hired garbage truck helpers, as part of their training initiatives.
This is a great job opportunity and we are looking forward to hearing from you.