A & Associates in Daytona Beach, FL is looking for one trash helper to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and reliable.
Take orders from supervisors to determine which truck and areas have been assigned for garbage pickup tasks.
• Assist garbage truck drivers in mapping proper routes using either the GPS or standard maps.
• Navigate short and safe ways to destinations, ensuring that timeliness is kept a priority.
• Empty trash cans into the garbage truck, ensuring that all receptacles are placed back in their proper areas.
• Ascertain that no garbage container block the main entrance to the house, or porches and mailboxes.
• Navigate way to the garbage disposal areas, assigned by supervisors, and ensure that garbage correctly puts away.
• Provide customers with information and education on proper methods and techniques to handle garbage disposal.
• Ascertain that proper safety gear is donned, to avoid sicknesses and contamination.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with dispatch team, providing status updates throughout the day.
• Work with supervisors to provide on the job training to newly hired garbage truck helpers, as part of their training initiatives.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.