Box Truck Delivery Driver and Warehouse Worker
A & Associates Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description for Box Truck Delivery Driver and Warehouse
· Ensures equipment is safely delivered to the correct location
· Performing pick-up of product at same time as delivery
· Demonstrates good technical skills
· Demonstrates excellent customer relation skills
· Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action; refers calls to appropriate party
· Contacts the Dispatch and/or service department if technician is needed
· Ensures equipment is properly loaded and secured in the boxed van/truck
· Ensures all paperwork is signed and properly processed, as required
· Loading/ Off-loading trucks may apply
· Assist in the warehouse when delivery schedule allows with various duties
· Operation and use of warehouse equipment, i.e., forklift, stair climber, pallet jack, is required
· Performs other duties as assigned
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm - Overtime Available
Compensation: Minimum $14.00/hr. (Based on Experience)
Qualifications & Requirements (Education, Experience and Certifications)
· Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
· Requires strong direct, face-to-face customer service experience.
· Requires strong communication skills (oral & written).
· Must be able to lift and/or manipulate items up to 50 lbs.
Warehouse upkeep. Shipping and Receiving, must drive a forklift. Unbox machines, help setup machines. Other jobs around the office. Possible backup delivery driver. Must have valid drivers license and MUST pass a background check!!!!
A & Associates
"Quality In Everything We Do"
Transportation and Storage