Office Manager Chiropractor_ Physical Therapy (Experience only)
A+ Physical Rehab, Inc Malden, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A+ Physical Rehab, Inc. is seeking an office manager for our Malden and Salem, MA location . Who is professional, hard working- dedicated, phenomenal people skills, ability to multi-task, multilingual Portuguese, and Spanish is a plus.
Hours: to be determine.
Description of role:
- Responsible for day to day clinic operations ( Malden and Salem)
- Billing and Collection
- Staff Supervision
- Clientele and Consumer Relations
- Compliance and Documentation
- Ensure patient are provided with excellent treatment and customer services
- Staffing and Staff Relations
- Networking and Marketing
Skills and requirements:
- Supervision training, skills and/or experience
- Ability to develop programs, policies, and procedures within the clinic
- Ability to implement and enforce procedures and policies
- Billing and collection experience Chiropractor
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of clinic practice management experience in leadership roles (Required)
- Knowledge of office management and administrative procedures, and the ability to supervise and review the work of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Multilingual: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Must have a driver license and ability to travel between clinics
Benefits: holidays, sick, vacation, and Perks.
A+ Physical Rehab, Inc
We are Multiservice growing Company of Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, more services are in motion; and proud to serve our communities? Management promotes an easy relaxed environment and look to grow with every employee.
17 Walnut street MaldenMalden, MA
HealthcareView all jobs at A+ Physical Rehab, Inc