A+ Physical Rehab, Inc Malden, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for FT Chiropractic Assistant with a Massage Therapy License to join our outstanding team here at A+ Physical Rehab Inc., loves working with people, has a contiguous positive attitude, able Multi-task with time management skills, communicate well on the phone and in person, enjoys performing administrative and front desk duties.
Manages Massé Neuro-Muscular Therapy
• Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
• Design individual treatment plan base on patient’s intake form and unique needs
• Complete documentation of client's visit accurately and confidentially
• Assists in the cleanliness of the treatment room
• Responsible for front desk duties
• Assist the Chiropractic
• Fully licensed and insured in the state of MA and have liability insurance
• Must be customer-service oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients.
• Understands the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Able to communicate the importance of massage therapy to patients
• Able to work in a fast pace environment Professional work ethics
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Reliable and punctual
• This position requires working in Malden and Salem Massachusetts as per clinic schedule
• Monday to Friday 11 am - 8 pm
• Saturday 11am - 3pm
A+ Physical Rehab, Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at A+ Physical Rehab, Inc