A+ Personnel Asbury Park, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A+ Personnel celebrates its 34th Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2021!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
(Please note: If this position is not for you, but you would like us to assist you with your next career move, please forward your resume with salary requirement.)
Property Manager – Asbury Park, NJ – To $70k
This national client needs your management and customer service expertise for this affordable housing community!
· Supervise all marketing, leasing, recertification and administrative functions
· Direct oversight of accounts payable/receivable
· Hire, train and evaluate all office and maintenance staff
· Administer site specific programs and ensure compliance with each applicable agency (HDC, HCR, HUD, etc.)
· Tenant/landlord relations and conflict resolution
· Collect security deposits and rents, and institute proper procedures against delinquent accounts
· Oversee day-to-day maintenance operations
· Prepare weekly and monthly reporting
· Develop and maintain property financial budget
· Special projects as assigned
· 3+ years of property management experience
· Knowledge of Project Based Section 8, LIHTC, and/or other affordable housing programs
· Understanding of Operating Statements and Financial Budgets is a must
· Comprehensive understanding of credits/debits/re-classes and accruals
· Experience with RealPage, OneSite and JD Edwards (or similar software program)
· Previous direct supervisory experience is required
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com
A+ PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to work for a well-established, stable international company!
AddressAsbury Park, NJ
Real EstateView all jobs at A+ Personnel