Field Service Technician - Large Format Printers
- $45,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Xerox Corporation Seeks Field Service Technician in Buffalo, NY.
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
* Offer outstanding service to our clients. Manage call resolve issues in accordance with customers SLA agreement to manage customer relations and optimize customer satisfaction.
* Leverage senior level experience and specialized training in electromechanical equipment and advanced troubleshooting to perform repairs and maintenance on large scale production equipment
* Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and utilization of remote resolution software.
* Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by serving as the primary customer contact and providing all maintenance, production, and supply inventories of assigned equipment
* Provide assistance and guidance to other team members regarding policies, procedures and overall equipment repair best practices
Skills and Qualifications:
* Senior Electro-mechanical experience including using a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems. This could include past roles with electro-mechanical experience, HVAC/Cable Internet technician, Electrician, Automotive Mechanic, Repair, or Military or Veteran.
* Superior time management skills and Reliability. Our customers are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and on time is late" person, we want to talk about your career goals! We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
* Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a clean driving history. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
* This is an extremely active position that requires the ability to lift 50 pounds, walking, standing, squatting, bending, and driving for over 50% of the workday. Safety is our top priority especially around electrical components.
* Substantial growth opportunities for future career development within a supportive and collaborative company culture.
* Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health
* Savings Account and 401k matching
* Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days
Since being founded in 2002, A+ Consulting has grown at a rapid pace. We provide contract , contract to hire and direct hire solutions for IT, Technical Fields, Administrative and Finance Professionals.
Whether you’re a candidate looking for your dream job, or a hiring authority looking for your next top performing employee, contact the experts at A+ Consulting!
A+ Consulting holds certifications as a Small Business and Minority Business Enterprise.
Excellent employee support and pay!
About A+ Since being founded in 2002, A+ Consulting has grown at a rapid pace. We provide contract , contract to hire and direct hire solutions for IT, Technical Fields, Administrative and Finance Professionals. Whether you’re a candidate looking for your dream job, or a hiring authority looking for your next top performing employee, contact the experts at A+ Consulting! A+ Consulting holds certifications as a Small Business and Minority Business Enterprise.
A+ ConsultingBuffalo, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.