Position: Delivering Services Specialist
Location: New York, NY USA 10017
Duration: Long Term
Hours: Hours until 5p. Some locations have hours until 6p, 7p or 8p.
Print Production, DocuCare, and Mail support for customers in NYC and Long Island. Carry supplies, paper and move machines (as needed).. Customer Service with a smile, flexibility to change work location on demand, detail oriented for ticket accuracy, Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Car for Long Island. Train to Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. Flexibility to change reporting locations with short notice.
Must have SERVICES DELIVERY experience. Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation. Ability to provide excellent customer service. Flexible to work with a variety of account teams and interact with other client associates across various teams.
Must have valid DRIVERS LICENSE.
• Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions , but does not perform managerial HR tasks
• Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
• Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators
• Supports training of new employees, as required
• Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
• Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets )
• Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
• Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
• Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
• Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
• Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
• Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required
• Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting (XONE / Falcon)
• Coordinates and fair shares overtime requirements
• Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation
• Ability to demonstrate problem resolution skills and escalation process
• Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications
• Able to demonstrate use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint -- Manage email (create folders, change user options) -- Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete and save/print internet forms -- Perform mail merges Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Word or equivalent -- Insert images -- Create and manage tables and columns -- Edit headers/footers -- Create forms -- Create and manage multiple sections
• Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or equivalent -- Navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook -- Create charts/graphs -- Use basic math functions -- Create basic formulae Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or equivalent -- Open and create basic presentations -- Open saved presentations -- Print using different options
• Able to demonstrate working knowledge of account-relevant applications -- Adobe Acrobat -- File conversion or graphic arts applications
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
• Able to demonstrate ability to recognize PC to printer connectivity
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of Digital Front Ends
• Able to demonstrate functional knowledge of MAC when required by client
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years experience delivering services in a client environment Full range of experience in Services Delivery positions
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
EDUCATION VERIFICATION: Yes