A Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and House-persons in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and House-persons in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
• Assess inventory of, assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
• Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
• Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
• Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas
• Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
• Assist in performance evaluations of Room Attendants and Housepersons, as needed
• Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner