We are expanding our full-time field team of installers serving Green Bay and the surrounding areas! These positions include transporting, unpacking, assembling, and installing commercial office furniture components such as tables, desks, cabinets, and shelves for area businesses. Our teams rarely have the same day twice and work together to complete projects of all sizes.
**Previous experience in our industry is not required - we're looking for candidates who want to be active at work and are ready to try something new. Successful related experience includes warehouse, assembly, construction, residential movers, etc.**
Pay: $14-16/hour, depending on qualifications
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Discounted Tool Kit Available
- Paid Time Off begins first day
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplemental Insurance Available
- Uniforms Provided at No Cost
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- 401k with weekly company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
What we need in new Installers:
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Experience working with hand tools (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel)
- Physical abilities: lift up to 50lbs, shift-on-feet, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- *Must have reliable transportation for varying project sites throughout the Green Bay metro area*
- Assembling and installing high-quality furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelves, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work space throughout each project
- Performing other duties as assigned
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within our company
- Continual career development, ample overtime opportunities, and outstanding benefits create an environment that equips us for success
- Monday-Friday: 7-9 hours per day between 6am & 5pm
- Occasional evenings/weekends
Location: Green Bay and the surrounding areas with occasional in-state travel
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.