FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER-MANUFACTURING
The Accountant/Bookkeeper will be responsible for all aspects of our financial record keeping, including the accurate and timely recording of financial transactions in Quickbooks Enterprise software, preparation and processing of payroll, maintaining accuracy of monthly financial statements and reporting. The position includes responding to customer inquiries, reviewing supplier invoices prior to payment, and preparing journal entries, reconciling and analyzing the general ledger accounts.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· All Aspects of the accounts receivable functions of invoicing and collections
· All aspects of accounts payable, including the coding and input of invoices and preparation of checks for payment. Monitor and analyze invoices and payments to vendors.
· Prepare and review of payroll for entry to the payroll system.
· Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts and packing slips.
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
· Prepare general ledger adjustments for approval and posting
· Support general ledger analysis including account reconciliations
· Light general office work, filing, vendor follow up, scanning, data input etc.
· Provide monthly support for CPA inquires related to tax return requirements, to include account research and reconciliation
· Work on additional projects as assigned
· Willingness to learn, follow orders, and accept constructive criticism
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· 3 to 5 years accounting/bookkeeping experience
· High level of proficiency with Quickbooks Enterprise accounting software
· Advanced computer skills, especially in Excel and Word
· Good analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand complex situations and determine strategies and action required for resolution
· Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of staff
· Strong work ethic and a team player
· Responding to AND keeping track of emails
· Bilingual is a plus and competitive wages
Compensation DOE Starts at $22-$25 per hour plus overtime