Entry Level Account Manager
- Posted: 7 days ago
A&H Management is looking for our next Entry Level Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding Customer Service and Sales Team in the Richmond area! We are seeking a goal-oriented, determined, and self-starting individual who can add to our team and the overall growth of the company. Being trained in a variety of different departments across multiple functions, our Entry Level Account Manager will learn and complete basic sales and administrative training, receive leadership development, be responsible for future supervisory responsibilities, and maintain and teach key functions of the business such as customer service and the sales cycle.
As a part of our Entry Level Account Manager team, we strive to give our customers and clients a top-notch customer service experience and a seamless sales process, offering some of the best and most well-known products in the telecommunications industry. Focusing internally, we are looking for the right people who can grow organically with us from an Entry Level Account Manager position. Training and development is all provided, and our next team member has to possess a student mentality with the ambition to succeed. Are you driven to reach new heights in your career while working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment? Then this position is just for you!
Responsibilities And Daily Tasks Of Our Entry Level Account Manager:
- Qualify, educate, and complete the sales process directly with customers, based on their individualized needs
- Manage the entirety of the sales cycle from the introduction of a customer account to closing the sale
- Respond to any complaints, resolve issues, and effectively answer any questions regarding products/services during closing or rehash of the sale
- Utilize negotiation skills when recommending new sales opportunities
- Present any additional discounts, promotions, and/or cross-selling opportunities throughout the sale
- Facilitate the growth of our customer accounts with other Entry Level Account Managers by hitting all KPI’s on a daily and weekly basis
Desired Skill Sets And Attributes Of Our Entry Level Account Manager:
- BA/BS in Management, Communications, Sales, or Entrepreneurship is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role: retail sales, restaurant industry, customer service, etc. is required
- Self-Confident and professional and upbeat demeanor
- Driven and goal-oriented, both alone and with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Discipline and professionalism in adhering to company procedures for sales, customer service, and compliance regulations
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?