Housekeeper Room Attendant (full or part time) - Holiday Inn Express
A&E Hospitality Group LLC Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Requirement- MUST HAVE FUN!!!
A&E Hospitality Group LLC- Holiday Inn Express & Suites 17677 Wright Street Omaha, NE Full Time Housekeeper
Come join the fun! Be a part of the A&E Hospitality Group family. Join a winning team and be part of providing the best in service to our guests. We value each and every team member along with our guests that stay at our hotel. Come and be a part in welcoming guest and providing hospitality.
JOB SUMMARY: Cleaning hotel rooms, public space or performing special cleaning projects/task. Responsible in achieving cleanliness, safety and other hotel/brand standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Clean check out and stayover rooms as assigned daily
• Report all safety concerns or repair request following company guidelines
• Follow the housekeeping standards and key standard of operation for the hotel
• Attend department or hotel meetings as requested
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and housekeeping cart
• Follow all safety rules and regulations
• Responsible for understanding and adhering to attendance guidelines set forth in the employee handbook; expected to report to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times
• Works well with minimal supervision
• Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the General Manager immediately
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
REQUIRED/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Cleaning experience is a plus
• Hotel experience is a plus
Satisfactory criminal background screening required
• Good communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reports to the Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor
• This role does not supervisor other employees
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to verbally communicate, listen, stand for long periods of time, ability to walk, kneel, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position requires variable hours based on the needs of the hotel including nights and weekends and holidays.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A&E Hospitality Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A&E Hospitality Group LLC
HousekeepingView all jobs at A&E Hospitality Group LLC