Executive Housekeeper- Staybridge Suites Omaha West
A&E Hospitality Group LLC Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Requirement- MUST HAVE FUN!!!
A&E Hospitality Group LLC- Staybridge Suites Omaha West 2720 Oak Drive Omaha, NE Full Time Executive Housekeeper
Come join the fun! Be a part of the A&E Hospitality Group family. Join a winning team and be part of providing the best in service to our guests. We value each and every team member along with our guests that stay at our hotel. Come and be a part in welcoming guest and providing hospitality.
JOB SUMMARY: Oversees the housekeeping and laundry department for the hotel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
• Assigns duties to staff and observes performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures
• Provides training, including safety training, to staff
• Selects or assists in the selection of housekeeping staff and completes all new hire paperwork
• Reviews employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations
• Plan and conduct staff meetings, attend various other related meetings
• Conducts or assists in conducting staff and safety meetings while ensuring that all employees follow safety rules first
• Responsible for understanding and adhering to attendance guidelines set forth in the employee handbook; expected to report to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times
• Handle inventory counting and reporting for housekeeping departments
• Works well with minimal supervision
• Administer disciplinary action to employees as required in corporate guidelines
• Receives and resolves or assists in resolving guest complaints, employee issues and disciplinary action as needed
• Covers shifts in all departments as necessary (cleaning rooms, laundry and houseman)
• Plan, organize, and monitor staff activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards and brand standards
• Completes reporting on time and as required by management or brand
• Knowledge and operation of brand operating systems
• Maintain online ordering of housekeeping and other supplies while maintaining adequate supplies and staying within budgeted cost controls for expense
• Review discrepancy reports daily and take necessary steps to resolve and eliminate discrepancies
• Knowledge of all emergency and other corporate or brand procedures and how to act on them.
• Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the General Manager immediately
• Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Handling customer complaints and comments
• Addressing problems and troubleshooting
• Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings
• Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff
• Motivate and lead by example for all team members
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
REQUIRED/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 years of hotel housekeeping experience, must have supervisor experience
• High school diploma required; hospitality degree preferred
Valid driver’s license and safe driving record – satisfactory criminal background screening required – professional references
• Excellence in communication both verbal and written
• Team building and strong leadership skills
• Time management and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, well organized, and goal-oriented
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reports to the General Manager.
• Hires, trains and supervises full-time, part-time and/or temporary workers.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to verbally communicate, listen, stand for long periods of time, ability to walk, kneel, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position requires variable hours based on the needs of the hotel including nights and weekends and holidays.
A&E Hospitality Group LLC
2720 Oak Drive OmahaOmaha, NE
HousekeepingView all jobs at A&E Hospitality Group LLC