Construction Project Manager
A&B Fabricators Redmond, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides leadership and direction for successful project completion while promoting
collaboration and professionalism amongst the team. Coordinates with other departments or
managers to help meet project milestones. Promotes the profitability of the job through
planning, scheduling, and managing, while ensuring that the schedule and project goals are
met. Performs all work within the policies, standards and objectives of ABF. Strives to maintain
a positive working environment in the department and promote teamwork and a positive winning
Establishes and maintains a trusting, working relationship with the Superintendent,
Field Foreman, customers, GC and GC project management team, subcontractors
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Shop Manager to maintain project schedule (fabrication times, materials, vendor lead times, labor)
- Procure materials and hardware for jobs
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to maintain project schedule (install times, labor, mobilizations, vendor lead times.)
- Support the Field with all Materials, hardware, supplies that they may need in coordination with the Superintendent and S&R manager
- Collaborate with GC project management team to maintain positive working relationship and provide all necessary information to the ABF team
- Update and maintain project schedule
- Participate in monthly Job status meeting (review monthly billing, SOV, payables/receivables)
- Participate in weekly project manager meeting
- Review and discuss bids and quotes with estimating during a proper turnover meeting
- Review Contracts
- Prepare turnover meetings for field and shop
- Manage material takeoffs with PE
- Develop and manage Change Orders
- Manage RFI’s and ASI’s
- Other duties assigned by Senior PM
Capabilities & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, Business, or Engineering preferred but equivalent education in job history accepted.
- Job history prior to project managing should include 3 years as project engineer and or construction field experience
- Must demonstrate good communication and management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to forecast budgets, predict cost trends, establish profitability, and calculate project expenses
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Smartsheet and Sage or job cost reporting equivalent
A&B FabricatorsWhy Work Here?
Come work for a growing company in a niche market with room for advancement. Upcoming projects scheduled thru 2023!
We are a leading fabrication company in the custom stair and guardrail market. We deal with many different types of metals and materials and like to say we will take on the projects others won't!
231 D St NWRedmond, WA
ConstructionView all jobs at A&B Fabricators