Registered Nurse (RN)
· Systematically assesses, monitors, and accurately documents post-anesthesia patient functions.
· Indicates which areas require further observation and intervention for respiratory, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, thermoregulatory, and renal systems in addition to the state of consciousness and fluid/electrolyte balance.
· Assesses and documents patient's immediate post-operative pain and management to include type of medication, time, dose, route, and response.
· Provides optimal continuity of post-operative patient care by planning for the patient's needs immediately post-op and continuously through observation and evaluation or when change occurs in any of the categories during the patient's recovery period.
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing, licensed in Massachusetts.
· Minimum of one year Post Anesthesia, Recovery Room nursing or equivalent.
· PALS, Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Job Type: Full-time