Product Owner (Remote)
A&A Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Product Owner at A&A collaborates with developer's, engineer's & tester's to guide the creation of the product, from concept & MVP's to production release & future enhancements.
We are looking for a compassionate & energetic Product Owner for our Client in Washington, D.C. to help improve the product(s) user experience in delivering support to residents of the District of Columbia.
What You'll Need To Do:
- Formulate/define system scope and objectives.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepare detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Work with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Formulate/define specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Provide overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assist all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluate new and existing software products.
- Interview and collaborate with stakeholders at multiple management levels to obtain requirements
- Document and manage software requirements
- Provide support for Developers, Test Team and client stakeholders in the creation and implementation of requirements
- Develop and update software Documentation
- Develop and update User Guides
- Design Document/RTM drafts
- Develop software Release Notes
- Develop Process Analysis and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide Process and system diagrams using available tools
- Provides strategic advice to the lead, management and customers of the OIS.
- Capable of implementing programming standards that support a secure and defect free application.
- Interacts daily with government clients in order to meet the technical requirements for new initiatives.
- Works with Quality Assurance / Quality Control teams to insure the application remains secure and defect free.
- Evaluates, designs, and implements accepted programming standards as they relate to the SNAP E&T application and infrastructure.
- Defines and documents processes to be used by all application developers on the team.
- Plans, researches, and recommends new equipment, software tools, and related technologies.
- Uses monitoring and performance analysis tools to troubleshoot and isolate application performance issues.
- Updates system and process documentation, produces user guides, ER diagrams, and SOPs as needed - Including Visio Network design drawings.
What You're Able To Demonstrate:
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Visio for workflow, diagram, and other artifact creation
- Proven ability to use Jira or Contour for workflow management
- SCRUM Master Certification
BusinessView all jobs at A&A