DATA ENTRY CLERK - CREDIT
*** WE ARE CONTINUING TO HIRE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION IN THE MIDST OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. UPON HIRE, TRAINING WILL BE CONDUCTED UNDER SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES ***
As a valued member of our team, the Data Entry Clerk will be based out of our Newport Beach office to enter data and perform other related duties. This person will be working under general supervision and will be expected to perform the following job duties in a consistently accurate and diligent manner. Our family-owned company offers highly competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as a 401k plan, flexible spending account program, paid time off and holiday pay.
*** This particular position will be a temp to hire role***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including the following; other duties may be assigned)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Retrieves source files and work from the customer service center each day.
- Verifies and logs the receipt of data and obtains any data that is missing.
- Uses data entry equipment to record assigned data.
- Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent communications with the customers, getting data and or collecting payment.
- Request preliminary info from customers
- Communicate with customers and sales for follow up / verification of info when necessary.
- Enter preliminary information into Command Alkon.
- Print / Sort / Mail prelims.
- Various Filing Duties.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some data entry and customer service experience preferred
Candidate must have effective communication skills in the English language in both written and verbal form.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm .
- - While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- - The employee is required to sit for extended periods
- - The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The candidate we are looking for would be based in an office setting with a quiet level of noise. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A&A Ready Mixed Concrete, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A&A Ready Mixed Concrete