ABOUT OUR TEAM:
A&A MARKETING prides ourselves on our amazing relationships between team members and our customers alike. We believe that self-expression shouldn’t end at the office, so everyone is encouraged to be themselves and create fun every day. Successful AAMKTG team members step up to the plate and work to get smarter every single day.
Why we need you:
The Customer Service/Sales Specialist serves as a client adviser and is a key member of the Support Team, responsible for working with new clients as well as the general user base. By utilizing a strong understanding of product know-how, you will answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues, and work internally with marketing teams to address outstanding concerns.
As a CS/Sales Specialist, you will:
· Serve the front line of customer service for AAMKTG’s passionate user base by responding to issues in person.
· Tackle basic-to-advanced technical questions as they arise in relation to membership
· Attain a deep understanding of the web-based product and iOS/Android applications, and keep abreast of latest changes
· Contribute to the growing knowledge base of feature requests and help center articles
To succeed in this position, you will have:
· An outgoing personality that resonates over the phone and in-person
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Very strong writing ability
· The ability to solve technical problems
· Patience to deal with complex issues and a variety of personalities
· Motivation and desire to help others
· Careful attention to detail
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
· 0-3 years in a problem-solving environment is preferred
entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, ADVERTISING, MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE,
account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College