Who we are:
We’re a Marketing and Consulting Firm, specialized on representing Clients' brands, reaching Client's target audience by developing campaigns in multiple marketing platforms. Our clients consist of Non-Profit Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies.
Who you are:
- Communicative: natural ability to express yourself and converse with potential clients over the phone or email
- Respectful: treats potential customers with genuine regard and values their time and perspective
- Organized: has a plan, schedule, and method for everything
- Customer focused: understands the importance of the target customer and how to communicate with them in an meaningful way
- Resourceful: when faced with difficulty is able to shifts gears and use creativity and imagination to implement new approaches to the situation
- Collaborative: enjoys working in a team environment and sincerely values and accepts input even if it is at odds with his or her own
- Curious and motivated: eager to learn and inquisitive
What you’ll be doing:
You will report directly to and work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager in overseeing all sales and marketing support functions. You will have a wide range of duties and responsibilities and get exposure to all levels of the sales process, from overseeing the set-up of new items with customers to direct sales interaction with buyers / account managers / business partners. You will also help to assist our marketing team in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
Specifics of the position:
- Follow the system for efficient processes and procedures for Sales and Marketing teams to utilize
- Work closely with the team to use data and analytics to formulate, understand, and track service performance and trends
- Support every aspect of the sales process including preparation of reports and price lists
- Manage relationships with independent or business accounts.
- Assist in development of blogger and trend research to apply to Social Media
- Regularly audit and track performance of key partners
- Attend events with the AAMKTG team
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong phone and in-person contact handling skills and listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- The position requires a full time, in-house employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Downtown Dallas (not available remotely)
Hours: M-F. no nights or weekends!
The compensation structure is determined individually, can be negotiated once an offer is made.