This is an "On Location" position in Cockeysville (Baltimore) MD.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the daily marketing, advertising, social networking, promotions for all the company’s lines of business. This includes bulk vending, redemption, amusement, manufacturing and retail candy. The manager must be a self-starter, quick learner and take all necessary steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position of the company within its channels of distribution through various goals and objectives including print media, social networking, and online platforms.
· Develop and implement marketing plans for products and branding objectives.
· Liaise with current stakeholders in their lines of business and understand their marketing goals.
· Manage and improve lead generation.
· Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
· Approve design print ads and publications.
· Ensure brand messages are consistent.
· Gather and analyze customer insight and recorded data.
· Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
· Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
· Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
· Develop and lead marketing plans that will execute and grow new concepts, business models, channels, and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and/or equivalent work experience in marketing and advertising.
2. Must have at least three (3) years of responsible experience in Marketing and development of Marketing Plans.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Possess excellent time management skills and be able to prioritize projects by maximizing productivity. Must also be able to meet due dates.
5. Be able to think visually, envision a project from beginning to end, and make judgments and decisions critical to project completion.
6. A foundational understanding of business marketing practices.
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary are subject to negotiation and commensurate with the abilities of the candidate. A&A Global Industries provides an EBP (Employee Benefits Package) which includes health care, disability insurance, vacation, and a 401K program. Details of the EPB will be provided to the candidate upon the Offer of Employment.
Skills, Knowledge & Interests
The candidate should:
1. Be highly creative, analytical and detail oriented.
2. Provide ideas and solutions while working under pressure.
3. Be able to take criticism regarding project comments and make revisions while at the same time able to provide constructive feedback.
4. Have excellent interpersonal skills when working with colleagues.
5. Have a business-like demeanor, use tact, and diplomacy when dealing with outside vendors.
6. Have outstanding communication skills.
7. Enjoy dealing with people.
8. Have excellent business, planning, and organizational skills.
9. Be able to use Microsoft® products such as Word®, Outlook®, and Excel®.
Supervision & Reporting
The employee will report directly to the Vice President Regarding specific marketing projects, the employee will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and from time to time other departments as needed.
Hours and Environment
The position requires that the candidate work in the corporate office of A&A Global Industries in Cockeysville, Maryland. Normal working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. No regular travel is required for this position.
A&A Global Industries provides for a friendly, but professional work atmosphere. Dress code is business casual. Employees are required to read and sign for their understanding of the Company Handbook, Workplace Rules and Electronic Communications Policy. These documents will be provided prior to the candidate being hired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Over the years we have expanded to providing toys, novelties, plush, electronics, stationery, sporting goods and lighting to the redemption industry. We provide all the technology needed for Family Entertainment and Redemption Centers with a focus on an extensive product line provided by a professional and dedicated sales team that always puts the customer first.
Two shipping points in Baltimore and Los Angeles give us a decisive edge over any competition because we can service customers efficiently with less shipping costs.
Constantly improving by providing products to the amusement, vending and redemption industries, A&A is always improving services and products. Want to find out more? Contact an account manager at (800) 638-6000.
A&A Global Industries, Inc.
Why Work Here?Since 1938, A&A Global Industries is a family owned and operated company, now in it’s third and fourth generation. In addition to our amusement and vending businesses, we have an injection molding and powder coating facility. Starting as a humble coin operated stamp vending machine company, A&A has grown tremendously over the years. Today, the company is a leader in the bulk vending industry with unique and licensed products that are designed for children of all ages and the kids in all of us. Our products are compelling and wide ranging. Today with an ecommerce site, our products can be ordered 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. Over the years we have expanded to providing toys, novelties, plush, electronics, stationery, sporting goods and lighting to the redemption industry. We provide all the technology needed for Family Entertainment and Redemption Centers with a focus on an extensive product line provided by a professional and dedicated sales team that always puts the customer first. Two shipping points in Baltimore and Los Angeles give us a decisive edge over any competition because we can service customers efficiently with less shipping costs. Constantly improving by providing products to the amusement, vending and redemption industries, A&A is always improving services and products. Want to find out more? Contact an account manager at (800) 638-6000.
We are a family owned and operated company with a comfortable work environment and excellent benefits.