We are hiring Ready Mix Drivers to join our team! A Ready Mix Driver safely delivers ready mix concrete to various local locations. Ready Mix Drivers enjoy delivering the materials needed to build our local communities. Drivers are responsible for the safety of themselves and the safety of others around them. The Driver will be accountable for the quantity, quality and desired consistency of each load of concrete. Drivers must provide great customer service while delivering loads of concrete to our customers. Training is available for candidates that have a Class A or B permit with airbrake and tank endorsements. Last year, our drivers made an average of $56,300 - 67,400 per year! Starting pay is $22 per hour after paid training. WE GIVE ANNUAL INCREASES WITH NO CAP!!!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of concrete to our customers.
- Drivers are responsible for keeping their trucks safe and clean.
- Responsible for maintaining the proper speed, following distance, and must be aware hazards (defensive driving).
- Thorough DOT Pre and Post trip Inspections which include raising and lowering of the hood.
- Maintain driver logs and time-cards within the DOT guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Driver must have a valid Class A or B commercial drivers permit or license and Air Break and Tanker endorsements.
- Driver record must not contain any reckless driving offenses, leaving the scene of an accident, DUI's, etc.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and Dispatch, while representing the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to work from elevated platforms as well as climbing ladders, climbing in and out of the truck, and lifting up to 50lbs.
- PPO/HMO Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Overtime pay
- Direct Deposit
- Training Program
- Strong Safety Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
A&A Concrete Supply