- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Enterprise Architect you will:
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight for the development of new or enhanced products.
- Articulate the architectural vision, conceptualize and experiment with alternative architectural approaches, create models and component and interface specification documents, and validate the architecture against requirements and assumptions.
- Work with various product developers, product managers, and customer application experts to create software products containing required features and modifications.
- Provide technical advice to other departments within the organization, and may be responsible for integrating components built by product developers.
- May lead a team of planning analysts responsible for research and technical assistance for a user group.
- Work without supervision on highly complex projects. Given wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency.
Your background will include:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of related experience including demonstrated expertise as a Software Architect supporting a similarly complex environment.
- Security Plus certification, or the ability to be certified rapidly.
- Experience with high-scale or distributed RDBMS is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce, Kubernetes) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience with industry-standard medical data models, e.g. HL7, OMOP, ICD 9/10, is a plus.
- Experience with integration of enterprise share services, e.g. AD, and SSO is a plus.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, or if you would simply like more information, please apply so that we can paint the full picture.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at @Orchard