Security Analyst - Data Leakage Protection (DLP)
@Orchard Morrisville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
@Orchard LLC is supporting a fast-growing Federal Contractor in supporting an engagement for a large Federal Agency with work located in Morrisville, NC. Our client has exceptional benefits and strong work culture, they have a well-earned reputation for excellence in Cyber and Data Security programs and offer significant career advancement. If you are interested in joining a firm that is really going places, please continue to review and if qualified, apply.
Our client is looking to hire a highly-skilled Data Leakage Protection (DLP) Analyst to join their team engaged upon a support contract providing a broad range of cyber services to all components under the CISO including cyber operations, cyber risk, security engineering, and digital integration departments. The client’s enterprise consists of over 600,000 employees, 500,000 devices, 200,000 enterprise email accounts, 200,000 endpoints, 800 firewall sets, and 640+ URLs of which 350 require web-application firewall protection.
About the role;
Our client wishes to hire Security Analysts with extensive experience in Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management (or similar DLP solutions). Knowledge of programming skills for improved automation is preferred. This job is located in Morrisville, NC with full remote work during the pandemic. Once the pandemic clears, the team will be located within the Raleigh/Durham area and some assistance is available to aid in relocation.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns.
- Execute the Symantec DLP solution across a large and diverse enterprise.
- Work with data classification solutions.
- Work with cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels.
- Metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security.
- Communicate in writing and verbally in an effective manner conveying technical details, thoughts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks.
- Implement coding/scripting (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell).
- Create Regular Expressions
Your background will include;
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- 3 Years of Symantec and/or Microsoft 0365 DLP operational experience is required; must have implemented and managed DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Proven experience with creating Regular Expressions
- Experience with RESTful APIs and automation
- Knowledge of data classification solutions
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels
- Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 and any secure large transfer technologies
Preference given to those possessing any of the following, in addition to the core skills;
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) implementation and/or management experience
- CISSP, GCIA, Security+, or other industry recognized security certification(s)
- Next Generation Anti Malware implementation and/or management experience
- Threat Intelligence experience; have used or implemented in some capacity, understanding incident response, analysis, rules, etc.
- Experience working in a very large environment and can work well under pressure.
- Ability to program in scripting or more advanced languages such as PERL, Python, Linux Shell Script
- Advanced degree in a related field
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.