@Orchard Hudson, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Project Manager/Cost Estimator in Hudson, NH. This will be a Contract-to-hire opportunity with an initial contract duration being is 8 months.
The Project Manager/Cost Estimator is responsible for the development of accurate, timely and detailed cost estimates in the execution of ESS-IT projects. The individual will facilitate, coordinate and document the ESS-IT Solution developed by the SMEs and other Business professionals and will prepare and deliver the cost estimate to the business for consideration. The Project Manager/Cost Estimator is also responsible for leading and managing a range of ESS-IT technical projects for BAE Systems Inc. and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. The Project Manager/Cost Estimator prepares and develops the project management plan and identifies the technical and business resource needs. The Project Manager/Cost Estimator will drive the execution of medium and large scale projects, utilizing standardized project management tools, processes, and PMI methodologies to provide the customer the requested deliverables.
- 5+ years of project management experience preferably in Information technology OR Minimum of five years professional or equivalent experience, demonstrating the ability to complete complex and thoughtful work.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business management, Information technology, or similar field required
- Ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse social, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds
- Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
- Proactively prioritize initiatives and have keen ability to multi-task
- Apply defined project controls to identify, communicate, and manage project scope, project management plan, and project progress/performance.
- Communicate clearly, proactively, and concisely (both written and verbal) with all key stakeholders, customers, and staff.
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Skills necessary to plan and track projects; operations metric performance for multiple projects; conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Ability to facilitate medium to large groups of people at various organizational levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of project planning, finance, and change management principles.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products Including Visio and Project.
- Project management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.
ConstructionView all jobs at @Orchard